Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dadinthesuds

SOL decals

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

saw a truck at IBSP the other day with a SOL.com decal. just got a truck to use for strictly fishing, where can i get a couple of these. i dont mind advertising to support the site. thanks donsmile.gif

View Postcwm27.gif I think it should be included for free upon sign up!!beers.gif

I think you should have to buy something from the online store to sign up.

View PostI think you should have to buy something from the online store to sign up.

Not at all, it just helps cause that way there's already a package headed their way smile.gif

TimS

View PostNot at all, it just helps cause that way there's already a package headed their way smile.gif

TimS

Ill get my self addressed stamped envelope to corporate headquarters by the weeks end brother. beers.gif

View PostIll get my self addressed stamped envelope to corporate headquarters by the weeks end brother. beers.gif

That's the thing, they don't fit in an envelope - they are too tall to even fit in the small Priority Mail box - they need a large manila envelope - and usually two stamps smile.gif

TimS

View Postthey don't fit in an envelope - they are too tall to even fit in the small Priority Mail box - they need a large manila envelope - and usually two stamps smile.gif

TimS

I'm guessing you no longer have the style here, in black or white? (as you see mine covering another sticker that "would not" come off)

they are too tall to even fit in the small Priority Mail box

How big are these puppies bigeyes.gifwink.gif

***Don't forget, stamps went up $.02***

SOL_BLK_Sticker.jpg

heart.gif

Sad to say--and depending on where you fish--they may turn your vehicle into an arsehole magnet frown.gif

And the real sad part of it is, the same guys who give us grief over "the effing internet ruining spots" lurk here anonymously to sponge information mad.gif

View PostAnd the real sad part of it is, the same guys who give us grief over "the effing internet ruining spots" lurk here anonymously to sponge information mad.gif

Only as long as we cannot determine their IP address - after that, we can end their lurking HappyWave.gif

TimS