Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Waist Deep

Obama job deficit of nearly 6.2 million jobs

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

Obamas aggressive plans are unfortunatly not coming to fruition

To reach his 3.5 million-jobs goal, Obama needs at least 138.6 million people employed by next year, leaving him with a job deficit of nearly 6.2 million jobs, according to the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...create-m-jobs/

Why let things like facts get in the way.

Change. Change.

Effin BS. Getting a bit tired of it.

The man is driving the country down.

IMHO on purpose.

Nothing he has done helps the private sector, nothing, nor will it. What makes jobs and money, the government or the private sector? Where has the money gone? To bigger private sector? I don't think so.

Shovel ready jobs my arse, where the heck are they? Bunch of BS. After all, things needed to be passed without reading the papers! Gotta do it now. NOW!

Wake up folks! You didn't even get a kiss.gif while your pants were taken down. For those that support the rapist, well, your getting what you deserve.

Looks like if there are enough folks that can roll up their sleeves and do the dirty work, we'll have a fighting chance. Are there enough?

My gut is not feeling real good on that one. I see more lap dogs every day than pitbulls.

View PostHow long does Obama have to acheive near success? Was it one day or two?

The Heritage Foundation cwm27.gif Rush is down with that.

I think that depends on what side of the political aisle you are seated. If you're on the right, yesterday would be a little late to achieve "near" success. If you're on the left, whenever or never is just fine.

I don't like Obama any more than you guys do, but it will be at least 10 years for the true harm of his policies to be realized.

All of this is merely symptomatic of the slowing global economy.

View PostI think that depends on what side of the political aisle you are seated. If you're on the right, yesterday would be a little late to achieve "near" success. If you're on the left, whenever or never is just fine.

Right= never elect him Left= it will take some time

View PostI don't like Obama any more than you guys do, but it will be at least 10 years for the true harm of his policies to be realized.

Nice and honest. smile.gif

Good thing the new job losses are finally slowing down...

How long was it that the rate of people losing thier jobs was increasing?

Over a year? I dont know, but the recessions has been since Dec 2007.

Now a few months in for Obama and the trend is finally sarting to reverse...

I guess we will see how t hings turns out...

Opinion based predictions dont mean too much...

Liberals tell you the government sucks, and they want more of it!

Correction:Liberals tell you the government sucked under the bush agenda and they wanted no more of it!But that's in the pastcwm40.gif

View PostI don't like Obama any more than you guys do, but it will be at least 10 years for the true harm of his policies to be realized.

I like to be consistent. I don't think the Office of the President has much influence over job creation or loss. Don't think Clinton created jobs... don't think Bush lost jobs... don't think Obama will be responsible for either job creation or reduction.

View PostI like to be consistent. I don't think the Office of the President has much influence over job creation or loss. Don't think Clinton created jobs... don't think Bush lost jobs... don't think Obama will be responsible for either job creation or reduction.

The government can't create jobs.

However, they can do things that can make companies not want to create jobs or destroy the jobs completely. Higher taxes, regulations, thug tactics to discourage certain jobs, etc...

View PostThe government can't create jobs.

However, they can do things that can make companies not want to create jobs or destroy the jobs completely. Higher taxes, regulations, thug tactics to discourage certain jobs, etc...

The government is the single largest employer in the United States. The government added 40K jobs last month, bringing the increase in new unemployment claims down below 600K for the first time this year. That news also stoked the stock market rally on Friday, putting all the major indices in the black for the year. It must be painful to see things getting less bad for the Republicans. They hate when America prospers under a Democratic President.

View PostGood thing the new job losses are finally slowing down...

How long was it that the rate of people losing thier jobs was increasing?

Over a year? I dont know, but the recessions has been since Dec 2007.

Now a few months in for Obama and the trend is finally sarting to reverse...

I guess we will see how t hings turns out...

Opinion based predictions dont mean too much...

What a bunch of sugar coated horse****! Over 530,000 job losses last month and WE'RE IMPROVING????? You Obama worshipers really crack me up and you have my deepest sympathy....you really do. And all the government jobs added wer temporary census takers...those are not real jobs that will help the economy. When the census is over, their employment will be too.

View PostHow long does Obama have to acheive near success? Was it one day or two?

Well if you really want to have a discussion - it was Obama who set the goal as 2010 - 6 months away but we keep sliding backwards regardless of the simulus which just had to happen