Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoeP

Trade for RM Sinking Blurple/Gold Needles - Offering RM Dannys, Bernzy, RV, BC, TBone

13 posts in this topic

Looking to trade specifically for a few RM Smith Sinking Needlefish in the Blurple/Gold Belly pattern or the newer Black/Gold Sides pattern. I'll consider like-new/very good condition used Needles depending on which plug asked for as trade.

I'm offering as 1 for 1 trades the following (all New Plugs):

- Bunker Bernzy 1.5 ounce Surfster

- Shad RM Smith Danny

- Bunker RM Smith Danny

- Blind Olive/White RM Smith Danny

- Gold Scaled RV Large Surfster

- Tiger Stripe Scaled RV Large Surfster

- Scaled Bunker T-Bone medium swimmer with painted Gills

- Alewife Scaled BC Plugs Junior Swimmer

Joe i may have one blurp sinker,i will check when i get home.If i do it would be from the older runs he did not the newer so it wouldnt have the new eye style.

View PostJoe i may have one blurp sinker,i will check when i get home.If i do it would be from the older runs he did not the newer so it wouldnt have the new eye style.

BP - actually the older style blurple ones with the gold belly are the ones I'm primarily looking for. Great night color! Hate to be too picky but I'd like it only if it has the gold belly.

Thanks wink.gif

frown.gif sorry joe i went home at lunch and checked it's gone i know i had oneheadscratch.gif .I use the color your looking for only in a floater.I agree with you the Blurp/eel color is a great combo.

View Postfrown.gif sorry joe i went home at lunch and checked it's gone i know i had oneheadscratch.gif .I use the color your looking for only in a floater.I agree with you the Blurp/eel color is a great combo.

Thanks for looking for me... wink.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0