Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stomtomski

WTS/WTT Penn705Z (LH) + Penn #150

13 posts in this topic

For Sale or Trade, Penn 705Z Spinning Reel, handle on right side, meant for lefties with extra spool and a Penn No. 150 Surfmaster Conventional Reel. Both are in good condition and haven't been used in a couple of years. Looking to get 125.00 for both or trade for a right handed Penn 705w/extra spool or a Boca 40 or 50 or 8' rod. I do not need plugs. Prefer local pick up but I am willing to send with some help. I have read the Guidelines but I'm a rookie at selling.

Right-handed would just be the 704. Are you looking for a 704 or a 704Z? The spools are the same, so might as well keep the extra one you have. I'd be willing to trade a 704Z in good condition even up for your 705Z.

What is the line capacity for the 704Z and do you have pictures? I probably should have wrote the reel is meant for a lefty. I need a reel with handle on the left side. I'm right handed.

I think Smokin is trying to tell you the 704Z is the same reel as yours but in a righty,(Rightys crank on the left side) There the same reel but your's is a lefty.(leftys crank on the right sideheadscratch.gif ) If your not happy with his trade, I have the same offer to make you but mine is super clean not a scratch but has a black spool. (earlyer 704Z) I'll get pictures up as soon as my better half will do it LoL. OK pictures are up but they stink.

P1010003-5.jpg

P1010004-2.jpg

P1010001-6.jpg

P1010002-5.jpg

P1010005.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0