Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Delarock

Cucumber

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

View PostCucumber....maybe.....more like cantelope or watermelon.......but yes.......

Remind me not to eat the "rotting bunker carcass" smelling cantaloupe or watermelon the next time I'm in Mass.kooky.gif

Yeah, I don't know what melon you eat, or what bunker you smell, but I have NEVER thought of bunker smelling like melon. Doesn't smell like your dead rotten bunker, but DEFINITELY not as nice as melon, IMO.

View PostYeah, I don't know what melon you eat, or what bunker you smell, but I have NEVER thought of bunker smelling like melon. Doesn't smell like your dead rotten bunker, but DEFINITELY not as nice as melon, IMO.

They stink when in the cooler! But when they are dense as heck and swimming away from bigger fish the smell (like melon) is noticable.

View PostThey stink when in the cooler! But when they are dense as heck and swimming away from bigger fish the smell (like melon) is noticable.

Um, what he said.....we are not speaking of dead bunker here.............

View PostSorry guys... I meant cucumber... melon.

Hahaha cucumber melon. biggrin.gif

I love that smell (cucumber melon Lotion)!!! My girl wears it and I just want to eat her up!drool.gif

View PostUm, what he said.....we are not speaking of dead bunker here.............

No I completely understand what you are talking about, and yes, there is a distinct odor, and no it is not as awful as dead bunker, but I really wouldn't want to eat any melon that smelled like that.

View PostI love that smell (cucumber melon Lotion)!!! My girl wears it and I just want to eat her up!drool.gif

Hey if skin so soft can work as bug repellant do you think that could be the next smelly jelly flavor. That stuff would never wear offbiggrin.gif

Do you think they allow waders to be worn in bath and body works gonna go pick some up

View PostYeah, I don't know what melon you eat, or what bunker you smell, but I have NEVER thought of bunker smelling like melon. Doesn't smell like your dead rotten bunker, but DEFINITELY not as nice as melon, IMO.

its cause they read it somewhere and are trying to be cleaver by posting it here! melon smell, no. sweet, no. distinct yes but deffinatly not melon! or cucumber. headscratch.gif