Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
binkthefisher

Bug Food or Fire Fuel?

Rate this topic

166 posts in this topic

taxidermied and left, upright, next tp the shathouse at the charlestowm breachway...that or in the corner at the cadillac strip club

View PostCrawl space mummification for this guy. I want to spend eternity with my Cub Scouts.

my younger sister is BIG into trying to shock the family with outrageous statements....

so in a conversation where we were all letting our desires known, her response was "I just want to be driven out in the woods, and rolled into a shallow grave"

I told her "I know someone who could do this for you....... you don't object to being raped and strangled first, do you?"

I have no clue why I am the blacksheep.

Toasted, ashes mixed with concrete in a white buckit marked "Here lies KOQ, now he can see the fish he's been trying to catch," and dumped on the sandy hook reef. smile.gif

Kneel and Suntzu are in charge.

View PostThat's gotta be a big bucket for the amount of ashes we're going to collect.

As long as it's pristine white, like virgin snow. I've instructed them to match your complexion when they pick it out.

View Postfnm is she over 18???Just trying to see if it will be patrick or capper.

You know, hookin fish n chips up with Frank's sister is a worthy projekt.

A couple years and we could have a "the hills have eyes" thing goin on down there.

And Mike P would be proud too.