Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mack1703

Stripersurfguy I am looking for some of your Rigged Sluggos. I have plugs to trade.

7 posts in this topic

Hey Stripersurfguy. I saw the wtt thread started by Charlibonz where you traded some rigged Sluggos that you made. I am looking for some sluggos myself and was hoping you would be open to a trade.

All the BM Dannys are new, as is the RM needle and Danny.

The white Habs Tally has swam. The black one is new but has a white mark on the side from storage otherwise its perfect. The TM is 1.5oz and has never swam but has a couple small blems from storage. I dont have the package for any of them.

Let me know if you are interested in any of these plugs. I am looking for a lot similar to what you traded Charlie.

010.jpg

009.jpg

hey mack, nice lot, I am definitely interested, let me rig some up for you ill do a whole bunch, we can meet and figure out how much for how much...

deal?

pm coming to discuss time and place

View Posthey mack, nice lot, I am definitely interested, let me rig some up for you ill do a whole bunch, we can meet and figure out how much for how much...

deal?

pm coming to discuss time and place

Start rigging them up and I am sure we will come to a deal on how many sluggos for which plugs.

View Postdepending on if he wants the black tm, would you be interested in trading that?

Its up to Stripersurfguy. If he doesnt want it I am open to trades. I will let you know.

Eugene, if you cn wait till sunday night, I dont have any TM's and have been itchin to get my hands on one, we'll see how sunday goes and if for wahtever reason i dont take it... its all yours but chances are thats the first im gunnin for

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0