Homer, please complete the following

Rate this topic

Brian

View PostOkay, what date do we want to get together to drink in a parking lot with a view of the ocean? We'll need at least one pair of binoculars, five white buckets, 20 lbs of clams, an umbrella rig, and ultra-light trout rod matched to a Penn SS7500 filled with 80 lb test mono.

I just realized - we've got nothing to sit down on. **** if I'm standing all day.

Ordinary ****ing people - I hate 'em.

View PostI just realized - we've got nothing to sit down on. **** if I'm standing all day.

True sportsmen make a throne out of the empty bottles and cans you've drunk. We then leave the empties there for the next fisherman to use.

A whiter shade of pale....

View Postthemz is like **********s... only better

them funny flash light type things.....man that must have just made the list cwm27.gif

Where you been? We managed to get that banned a while ago.

Little clue, here: if you put flashlight district in your location under user id, it's not editted.

This actually sounds like it could be the best fling yet. We got dates yet? I don't want to do until we all have our hoodies so we can identify and be identified.

all this talk of fishing is making me go fishing. HappyWave.gif

btw, I gotz a nice trout rod we can use icon14.gif only 4 1/2 feet.

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

Think Billybob would be willing to have his picture taking for the front page? He'll live in immortality for at least a couple of years until the next front page.