Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Texican

WTT: For Jigman spook

16 posts in this topic

I saw one swim today and would like one for my bag.

I have to offer a new Hawg Hunter in Green mac pattern, Sea Hunt pencil (lightly used) and a Tattoo sea pup in yellow.

Will post pics if anyone is interested.

Thanks for lookin!

View Postwhat size you lookin for?

I got a jigsmith one, 5.5-6" variety? I think its just under 2oz

interested in the hawg pencil

As far as size I have seen a pic of 3 sizes. I think. But I would like to try the small and medium.

Are the Jigsmith different from the Jigman? What color is your Jigsmith?

I'll get pics up of my plugs by tonight. Thanks!

View PostHey Rudy - May have a Jigsmith for you, will need to check. I could bring it down to Mike's one of these days.

Andy your the man. Let me know if you find it and whacha want.

View Postjigsmith is the jigman spook, made by rm smith, same plug just different builder.

heres the one I have

RM-Smith-JigSmith-Spook-Olive-White.jpg

I like the color but want to wait a bit to see what color Andy has. I will reply once I find out. Thanks G4B

View PostAs far as size I have seen a pic of 3 sizes. I think. But I would like to try the small and medium.

Are the Jigsmith different from the Jigman? ...

I have made a bunch of sizes from 1/2 to 4 1/4 oz. Ryan based his design for the jigsmith on my 1 1/2 oz version. He and I discussed the design pretty throughly before he produced them commercially (I had no desire to do so). I know he has made some cosmetic changes, but other than that, they should be the same plug in action.

Jigman

View PostI have made a bunch of sizes from 1/2 to 4 1/4 oz. Ryan based his design for the jigsmith on my 1 1/2 oz version. He and I discussed the design pretty throughly before he produced them commercially (I had no desire to do so). I know he has made some cosmetic changes, but other than that, they should be the same plug in action.

Jigman

I was fishing with a buddy that had one of your spooks and I loved the action. I said to him is that a jigman spook (only because I have seen a few pic) he said yes it is and proceeded to tell me when all else fails he puts that one one and is a charm and that it was his last one. The very next cast he snapped it off. I felt bad and tried to snag it but could not get it. I realized might be able to get it by wading out so I did and I manged to get it. He wanted to give it to me but I could not take his go-to plug. It would have gave me bad mojo. It's hard enough for me to catch fish already so no need for that.

Thanks for the info!

View PostAre you the kind gentleman that retrieved a spook for Tagger (Eddie C) this past weekend?

Jigman

Yup that was me! I did that and the next day I was rewarded with a some fish by the fishing gods. But the day after that I dunked my phone, punctured my waders, and my reel had to be sent in for service cwm31.gif.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0