Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IronMike

Gary2 - Hybrid Surfster Gives cancer a Fat (Lefty) Lip!

5 posts in this topic

It is with greatly mixed emotions that I post this plug - the LAST ONE from Gary's personal stash that Barb sent me in honor of his memory and his intent that they go towards finding new cures and treatments for cancer. I saved this one for last since it appears to be the rarest jewel of the lot - like Gary is reported to have been by every one of his friends. This is a 2003 6" plug (not including tail) that looks like another hybrid. A surfster style body with an experimental Lefty lip , perhaps an RG plug (maybe Swiss can confirm). Most noticeable feature - it's not signed, which makes it one of Gary's very early plugs (or he forgot, in which case this is another "mis minted plug" which adds to the value and mojo of this wonderfully donated item). Either way, this has Gary written all over it and while he is up there no doubt laughing at my guesses of his artwork, he is also, I'm sure, proud of how you've all bid generously. I know I am and I know it helps. Barb, I can only hope I did justice to this donation that must have been so very hard to part with. Please know that the money you've helped me raise will help others to suffer less. Thank you all for your support and for remembering Gary in this way.

Please bid high on this ONE OF A KIND treasure - the auction will go for a week!

lastg2Large.jpg

BIDDYUP UP HERE!

Nice bids!

Bid History Bulldog (Sun May 3 15:31:39 2009) - $49.99

Robertohonez (Sun May 3 20:24:05 2009) - $60.00

Kurtgett (Sun May 3 22:28:14 2009) - $90.00

Bid History Bulldog (Sun May 3 15:31:39 2009) - $49.99

Robertohonez (Sun May 3 20:24:05 2009) - $60.00

Kurtgett (Sun May 3 22:28:14 2009) - $90.00

Junior (Mon May 4 21:04:16 2009) - $125.00

NICE BID JUNIOR! THANK YOU!

Ends tomorrow...