Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishweewee

Dr. Ron Paul: "Don't Panic Over The Swine Flu"

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

I was in the U.S.Army at that time (70's) ! The Army in there thinking did this. The Doctors atFT Bragg did this!

One moring there was 100 men standing on the flight line.

The next day There were 6 men I was one of them! the flu hit the group hard! So they sent the six men to sick bay. then they took blood 1 pint each man. They had just stuck me about 7 weeks age for a pint blood. I stated just that ! " hey doc you just took a pint" It's ok the doctor told me. then they called us back a week later. and gave us a shot! The swine flu vacination? Boy did i get sick never felt that sick ! Well they never gave us the vacination! they gave us the flu? then they took another pint! I was running on low!

See they were using us as test case to see why we did not catch the flu in the first place!

Funny thing all six of us had O- red stuff running in our bodies?cwm40.gifcwm40.gifcwm40.gifcwm40.gifcwm40.gifcwm40.gifcwm40.gif

View PostOne moring there was 100 men standing on the flight line.

The next day There were 6 men I was one of them! the flu hit the group hard!

That was the clap, not the flu.

View PostBush, Rumsfeld, and Obama own plenty of stock in Tamiflu.....Ron Paul does not.

Now this really is interesting.

Exactly how much stock in TamiFlu do Bush, Rumsfeld, Obama and Ron Paul own respectively? And how did you find out?

wouldn't that be Roche holdings?headscratch.gif

Checking out the holders, it seems that anyone with an investment in any health-care bio pharma fund in their 401k or other would own a pice of Roche.wink.gif

View Postwouldn't that be Roche holdings?headscratch.gif

Checking out the holders, it seems that anyone with an investment in any health-care bio pharma fund in their 401k or other would own a pice of Roche.wink.gif

I do't know, Sally. I've got some of my 401K in pharmaceuticals and I know I didn't release the swine flu on the public. confused.gif