Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert Williams

Associations.....

Rate this topic

60 posts in this topic

The reason the far right will never be in power again is because they all think like RW. What they have to understand is that the vast majority fall into the middle and feel that people on the far fringes in either direction are really scary. Figure me out : 52 year old, Irish catholic raised, self employed logging contractor, hunt, fish, own hand guns, live in the country, listen to country music and heavy metal, support capital punishment, support choice on abortion, but don't really care, own three pickup trucks and an SUV, don't worry about gays unless they sneek up behind me, hate NASCAR, but love rally racing, ride ATVs, watch Discovery channel and listen to NPR, love the Red Sox, hate the Yankees, hate overpaid CEOs and overpaid auto workers, fiish the surf, but never with a fly, love red meat as well as veggies, hate people in US who can't speak English, but don't mind immigrants. Voted Democrat for 20 years. Go figure.

View PostThe reason the far right will never be in power again is because they all think like RW. What they have to understand is that the vast majority fall into the middle and feel that people on the far fringes in either direction are really scary. Figure me out : 52 year old, Irish catholic raised, self employed logging contractor, hunt, fish, own hand guns, live in the country, listen to country music and heavy metal, support capital punishment, support choice on abortion, but don't really care, own three pickup trucks and an SUV, don't worry about gays unless they sneek up behind me, hate NASCAR, but love rally racing, ride ATVs, watch Discovery channel and listen to NPR, love the Red Sox, hate the Yankees, hate overpaid CEOs and overpaid auto workers, fiish the surf, but never with a fly, love red meat as well as veggies, hate people in US who can't speak English, but don't mind immigrants. Voted Democrat for 20 years. Go figure.

Obviously a dangerous radical liberal... You should be dealt with swiftlybiggrin.gif

Crap... You sound like mecwm31.gif

But my voting hinges on who seems the better candidate, so I might vote either way.cwm31.gifcwm31.gifcwm31.gif

View PostThe reason the far right will never be in power again is because they all think like RW. What they have to understand is that the vast majority fall into the middle and feel that people on the far fringes in either direction are really scary. Figure me out : 52 year old, Irish catholic raised, self employed logging contractor, hunt, fish, own hand guns, live in the country, listen to country music and heavy metal, support capital punishment, support choice on abortion, but don't really care, own three pickup trucks and an SUV, don't worry about gays unless they sneek up behind me, hate NASCAR, but love rally racing, ride ATVs, watch Discovery channel and listen to NPR, love the Red Sox, hate the Yankees, hate overpaid CEOs and overpaid auto workers, fiish the surf, but never with a fly, love red meat as well as veggies, hate people in US who can't speak English, but don't mind immigrants. Voted Democrat for 20 years. Go figure.

It seems to me that you hate not being paid like a CEO. You like immigrants but don't like when they can't speak english?kooky.gif

Over paid auto workers? Where? Have you ever been to Detroit? I have and met a few auto workers when I was a DJ (I used to spin Techno) and they were broke as hell my friend.

You got me pegged. I vote for th person too, especially on the local level. Voted for our Republican governor, and have voted for Republican Senators, but not for Republican presidents

View PostThis is about as delusional a statement as I have ever seen.

Everyone has had their head up their butt at least once. If you have not, you have not been bold enough to really learn much from life.smile.gif

So, in your opinion, having your head up your arse is a prerequisite to learning. I take it you consider yourself to be a very educated man, then?

Can't not respond to this stuff! Rusty, you miss my points. I think when people come to this country they should learn the lanquage so we don't have to have spanish signs around everywhere, or whatever language. My grandparents did it when they got here, even though some Irish folks spoke English. You get the point. My point about auto workers was that I'm not crazy about unions either. At one time they were needed, but now they just handcuff companies with unreasonable demands. If the people you know were broke its because they spent too much. Most auto workers make at least $40 per hour plus excellent benefits, at least before the recession. Thats way more than the average worker. I think anybody who works full time should make a living wage. And nobody needs to make more than $1 million, no matter how much they do. Especially overpaid, half-assed celebrities.

View Post

Hunt or fish -----> conservative

vegan -----> liberal

Vocal Christian -----> conservative

Union member -----> liberal

GW believer -----> liberal

NASCAR fan -----> conservative

Shooting sports ---- > conservative

Pro White bigot -----> conservative

Pro Black bigot -----> liberral

Business owner -----> conservative

Hourly employee ----> liberal

Homosexual -----> liberal

Spiritualist/psychic believer ----> liberal

If the liberals in the audience don't appreciate that, it's because it fits so well....

View Post There's plenty of union hugging, fudge packing, time clock punching, atheist palm reading right wingers running around.

Name one? Don't tax yourself....

View PostSo, in your opinion, having your head up your arse is a prerequisite to learning. I take it you consider yourself to be a very educated man, then?

Thank you for calling me learned...Mr Perfect kiss.gifcwm27.gif

View PostIt just occurred to me that none of my friends are liberals.

Of course none of your friends are liberals as you actually need to have friends to have liberal friends.

View PostOf course none of your friends are liberals as you actually need to have friends to have liberal friends.

Wow, Dude. As far as cheap shots go, that was in the same league with "you've got cooties".

View PostYou're welcome. cwm27.gif

I just can't walk away from a golf ball when it's teed up that high. wink.gif

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifYou must have been in class at least one day... You look a bit crunchy around the edges.biggrin.gif