Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Bigdeal

Dodd Man Walkin"...................

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Can you believe this man will be running for re-election after the all the fabricated stories and AIG loophole.......Who's votin' him in ?

C'mon Connecticut......................that's it.

View PostHe's a democrat. Brought to you by the same kind of people who keep voting in people like Kennedy, Ku Klux Klan Byrd, Pelousy, etc..

I thought the Klan were a conservative group!biggrin.gif

View PostI thought the Klan were a conservative group!biggrin.gif

Only like the CPUSA and the Weatherunderground and the Black Panthers are/were liberal groups.wink.gif

View PostCan you believe this man will be running for re-election after the all the fabricated stories and AIG loophole.......Who's votin' him in ?

C'mon Connecticut......................that's it.

I bet he gets re-elected.

I think sometimes these senators just kinda slip through the cracks for years because they don't have term limits. Up until the last two years he hasn't made a difference either way. Democrat or Republican this guys got to go.

View PostI think sometimes these senators just kinda slip through the cracks for years because they don't have term limits. Up until the last two years he hasn't made a difference either way. Democrat or Republican this guys got to go.

Ugh! Not again. mad.gif We have term limits! Always have! It's called elections. The problem is we have an ignorant or worse, stupid, lazy electorate that can't be bothered with following what clowns like Dudd and Kennedy do. We have generation of Oxygen thieves that vote party lines because they have no idea how to think critically.

I have to agree, but up here we have people who vote for Kennedy because:

their family has suffered so much, I just have to vote for the guy ....

Hey I am a proud union member and my Union told me to vote for Kennedy ....

Hey, I have a friend, Aunt, Uncle, family member who "knows" Kennedy and he is a good guy .....

I am a Democrat and I vote for Democrats .....

Hey, I vote for winners and until somebody beats Kennedy, i will vote for Kennedy .....

I know he is old and feeble, but he deserves to retire when he wants to retire .....

He has turned his life around and has earned my vote .....

My grandma got oil from citizens oil, a Kennedy will always get my vote .....

I am sure there a many many more reasons why people vote for Kennedy, I never have and frankly think he should have served time in prison instead of "serving" time in the Senate. I do not know much about Connecticut, but my guess is Dodd will be re-elected along with Kennedy when it is his turn to run.