Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cantilever

Its ok to bring up Bush, its not ok to bring up Bush

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Something strange is going on here.

I hear one side say to stop bringing up Bush when talking about things that are in bad shape now.

Then I hear those same people bring up Bush when Obama does something wrong to say, Bush didnt do that..

SO I'm wondering is Bush allowed to be brought up only when being used to put down our current President, and off limits when it comes to things he was involved in the past?

View PostIt's Clinton and Carter's fault

Which is kind of the point. Whenever someone brought up Clinton...it was considered out of bounds by many. Now that the people who never thought Clinton should be brought up are now bringing up Bush all the time, it's an issue.

The hypocrisy is strong in both

If only people followed their own advise, this forum wouldnt be mostly trolls and rants, but instead would be debates on real issues..

View Postbring up whatever you want.. just make sense and have a relevant point

or not

Sure sounds good on paper, but in reality that turns into the personal bashing of each other. The other side never thinks the other persons point is relevent or makes sense..

View PostSure sounds good on paper, but in reality that turns into the personal bashing of each other. The other side never thinks the other persons point is relevent or makes sense..

If you follow the flow of a thread, the personal stuff happens:

1) When one member doesn't have anything to back up a claim

2) When one member is losing an argument

3) When the post starts out as an obvious troll

4) Conspiracy Theories

5) When one member's party of choice is caught doing something wrong and they deny it or make excuses for it.

6) and the two topics that always get people fired up, abortion and religion.

What I dont like the most are the insult words thrown in during a debate. That usually turns the whole thing downhill.

Like saying a "stupid" liberal or a "nazi" conservative..

The troll threads are bad too.

Sorry BJ but the Thread you started just to call Obama a baffoon is one that bothers me. Not because its about Obama, cause I didnt vote for him either, but because what are you trying to achieve from it? It just starts fights and lowers the IQ in here.

Of course people sometimes get heated up and say things that maybe they should have. But the hypocrisy is totally insane and consistant for some...

View PostIf you follow the flow of a thread, the personal stuff happens:

4) Conspiracy Theories

5) When one member's party of choice is caught doing something wrong and they deny it or make excuses for it.

Nice Mike smile.gif

Reads like a checklist for Republican posts. cwm27.gif

View PostNice Mike smile.gif

Reads like a checklist for Republican posts. cwm27.gif

Sounds more like DNC operatives plans, without the vomit and feces-filled bags to throw on the police, the flag burning and the mandatory gay sex.

View PostIf you follow the flow of a thread, the personal stuff happens:

4) Conspiracy Theories

Actually, you should add what I do, and that is calling a spade a spade.

Some people really are stupid. Some people really are idiots. It's true. I see it on this board all the time.

I do them a public service by trying to give them a clue so they can stop being so stupid and such idiots. Usually they are too stupid or clueless and they merely continue to post inane and idiotic thoughts. But I shall persist!

View PostWhat I dont like the most are the insult words thrown in during a debate. That usually turns the whole thing downhill.

Like saying a "stupid" liberal or a "nazi" conservative..

The troll threads are bad too.

Sorry BJ but the Thread you started just to call Obama a baffoon is one that bothers me. Not because its about Obama, cause I didnt vote for him either, but because what are you trying to achieve from it? It just starts fights and lowers the IQ in here.

Lowers the IQ? The only way you'll increase the IQ in here would be to eliminate the liberal trash.