Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gh0ztkid21

wtb used rm dannys

15 posts in this topic

i am still looking for some rm dannys. can be USED or NEW i have purchased some already but would like some more. willing to buy or trade for them if need be.

-looking for read head/white body, all white with purple herring line, white with bunker spot, yellow, yellow over white, black, blurple, nightfish, herring...

-i dont mind other offers if they are not these color schemes, i may lik what you have so offer away!

-to trade i have lex lures, dingbats, black labels, and assorted other plugs could take pics of what im willing to let go of.

View PostSorry, here are the pics. New 1 Danny and 1 3 oz. swimmer.$66 shipped.

PO MO. Thanks. MTK.

View PostKid; I have this available. New!

in the picture i see you have something else in yellow? are those the only 2 rms ur putting up for grabs or do you have others that u might be willing to let go of?

ok well im sorry mtk im going to have to decline for i got enough to fish for this upcomming season the last plug i will be looking for is a ghost bunker danny which was my 1st rm that i owned and fished all last fall. it is destroyed to the amount of fish i caught and i am looking to replace it. any chance u might have this plug?cwm31.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0