Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DerrickT

Top 5

Rate this topic

53 posts in this topic

View PostSo is it a good thing when a girl tells you she added you to her top 5? headscratch.gif

Or should I be worried?

Guess it all depends on how interested you are in this girl, how would you rate her out of 1-10?

View PostDoes she fish? or accept your fishing?

Her dad fishes. She told me she would like to go fishing. But there is alot of red tape I gotta cut first before this goes anywhere. It may not go anywhere, but thats a risk I'm willing to take with her. Thats how interested I am in this girl.

There is an asshat trying to wedge himself between us. I thought I took care of that last week, but apparently he started some stuff again today. shakehead.gif

View PostSo is it a good thing when a girl tells you she added you to her top 5? headscratch.gif

Or should I be worried?

View PostGuess it all depends on how interested you are in this girl, how would you rate her out of 1-10?

View Post12

Play it cool, 007. Be the Bond... beeeeee the Bond...

View PostHer dad fishes. She told me she would like to go fishing. But there is alot of red tape I gotta cut first before this goes anywhere. It may not go anywhere, but thats a risk I'm willing to take with her. Thats how interested I am in this girl.

There is an asshat trying to wedge himself between us. I thought I took care of that last week, but apparently he started some stuff again today. shakehead.gif

Sounds like a keeper to mecwm15.gif The asshat and the red tape just sweeten the pot if you ask medrool.gif, keepers always attract asshatswink.gif

It's a T-Mobile cell thing. If she puts you in her "Fav 5", she can talk to you as much as she wants without it costing her any plan minutes.

Either that, or you're off the bench and now a member of the starting team. cwm27.gif