Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NIGHT STRIKES

For Sale : "08" StriperSniper

9 posts in this topic

Really trying to fill my plug bag with a few plugs(I dont even have a plug bag yet) to get going...(first year with a 4x4 permit).....do you have any other used plugs you would be willing to let go of in combination with this for 45 shipped?---I hope its o.k. to ask--only because I have a hard time making it to the post office---which is why I dont want to buy one plug at a time...

If not I understand...If so, just pm me info and I will send M.O.

Im not looking for you to make offers, but if you have some stuff laying around that you think might catch, just pack it with this for 45

I trust you will do right by me(I need everything down to bucktails)

And again if this is not by the rules please disregard

If its O.K. please be fair (I prefer heavier stuff(1.5 oz and up) mainly for night, but will have the kids out in the day also....so basically anything LOL

Sorry for the long post, and thanks for your considerationsmile.gif

View PostReally trying to fill my plug bag with a few plugs(I dont even have a plug bag yet) to get going...(first year with a 4x4 permit).....do you have any other used plugs you would be willing to let go of in combination with this for 45 shipped?---I hope its o.k. to ask--only because I have a hard time making it to the post office---which is why I dont want to buy one plug at a time...

If not I understand...If so, just pm me info and I will send M.O.

Stickball,

At this time I do not have anything else to add but I might be putting a few more deals up next week.. Thanks

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0