Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
basenjib123

Obamaprompter

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

You can expect that any time now he will blame the teleprompter for something ---- all he does is the reading. I would love to have control of the feed --- although I'm not sure it would be easy to intentionally foul him up any more than the present operator. They need a metronome to work on the pace.

Maybe they can just do an implant.

Given his better than average intellect and apparent oratory skills I'm somewhat surprised he continues to use prompters.

I can, perhaps, understand long speeches, but even here with the proper training he should be able do without the visual aid. Roman Senators possessed great oratory skills...takes training...don't see why BO can't do the same.

Make me question how he is able to discuss complex international issues, one on one, with his counter parts from other countries.

View PostGiven his better than average intellect and apparent oratory skills I'm somewhat surprised he continues to use prompters.

I can, perhaps, understand long speeches, but even here with the proper training he should be able do without the visual aid. Roman Senators possessed great oratory skills...takes training...don't see why BO can't do the same.

Make me question how he is able to discuss complex international issues, one on one, with his counter parts from other countries.

In defense of teleprompters, romans didn't have news outlets or the internet to record every misspeak.

Obama uses them way too much. The nature of a teleprompter is phony in it's essense, it is geared to present the image of someone who is speaking naturally which is a false image. Written notes are more genuine.

The libs sort of screwed things up by labeling Bush's misspeaks as stupidity, so now Obama has to walk that same line and the teleprompter only adds to his increasingly disengenous image (not to defend bushes intelligence, but his speaking is not an indicator).

View PostGiven his better than average intellect and apparent oratory skills I'm somewhat surprised he continues to use prompters.

Because the Roman Senators were Italian.