CJS

Spring Peepers

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

I've heard them here in SE, PA since Saturday night, more of them every night. One of my favorite signs of spring.

Our new puppy was a little confused by them the first time he heard the peeping.

Harrisburg as well in the afternoon its funny how we notice these things as we get older . Just speaking for myself! LOL Alot of Geese activity as well and let me tell you they are way up there,some you cant even see only hear.

...and the bunkies are thick everywhere, my netter set in the morning and the nets were packed by noon, love bunker this time of year, tough and pretty, no red eye or busted gill plates... heck I might even have one for dinner......

View Post...and the bunkies are thick everywhere, my netter set in the morning and the nets were packed by noon, love bunker this time of year, tough and pretty, no red eye or busted gill plates... heck I might even have one for dinner......

Attachment 228348

WHOA....a king's ransom of fresh!

What time is dinner haha...cwm31.gif

View Post...and the bunkies are thick everywhere, my netter set in the morning and the nets were packed by noon, love bunker this time of year, tough and pretty, no red eye or busted gill plates... heck I might even have one for dinner......

Attachment 228348

Good to know the stripers will not go hungry this year.

Attachment 228348

Allen always get's the good stuff...And ocean run too...redface.gif

Shopping at KI is just not the same...but, no complaint's...cwm27.gif

I really hate to contribute to such an epic hijacking of a thread but this is just too good to pass up... wink.gif

View Post...and the bunkies are thick everywhere, my netter set in the morning and the nets were packed by noon......

Attachment 228348

Now there's not many have their own personal netter. I 'spect next you'll be sporting old time safari-style porters and bearers on the beach. cwm12.gif

View PostNow there's not many have their own personal netter. I 'spect next you'll be sporting old time safari-style porters and bearers on the beach. cwm12.gif
Har!

Yes bwana.

Bwana want tea?