Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beautifulmtairylodge

Roving gangs

Rate this topic

58 posts in this topic

People I talk to in work, at home, and in my other job are all worried because of current socioeconomic conditions. These conditions are leading to my peers purchasing talibanesque caches of weapons to fend off apparently imminent "roving gangs." Should I be worried? Are they coming? Or do people need to stop watching the news?

I'm starting a roving gang of militant fishermen with bogas that go around braining people who throw their trash on the beach and rocks and take short fish.

View PostI'm starting a roving gang of militant fishermen with bogas that go around braining people who throw their trash on the beach and rocks and take short fish.

Can I join?

View Postyou live on an island where people trample each other to death at Wal Mart. what do you think?

gangs schamngs!

It was like a mini Red Socks WS celebration.

we're at least 2-3 years away from roving gangs. You can always stockpile ammo later (assuming the price doesn't inflate to $1,000,000 per box by 2010)

I would start making bombs. They are time consuming and it might take a couple years to make a bunch of them.