Van Staal VS100G - Inquire Within...

19 posts in this topic

Model: VS 100 gold

Serial#: 2816

Line: 30lb suffux braid

Extras: Box no vs bag but will includes a soft cloth bag

Counterweight: Inside Spool

Manufacture Location: USA!

Service: has been serviced and all ready to be fished this reel is 9.5 and 10 mechanical comes with new has all paperwork

Price: $435 Total, Paypal Only Please, This will be shipped Priority Insured

I am selling to purchase another reel.

G2 not included.

View PostI dont have paypal. Offer-$350 and the new 704z i have up for sale here on bst. Check it out.

Spinfish-- sell me the 704z for $85 plus shipping, take the VS at the asking price and I will arrange the paypal.

Duckhead, thx but i will pass. I took the reel off bst as im gonna keep it.

Carnage, let me think about this one. Not sure if i want a vs 100 or 150 in the meantime if you can sell it do so by all mean. Will give an answer soon.

View PostDuckhead, thx but i will pass. I took the reel off bst as im gonna keep it.

Carnage, let me think about this one. Not sure if i want a vs 100 or 150 in the meantime if you can sell it do so by all mean. Will give an answer soon.

sure thing.

I got no dog in this fight, but there was a question above regarding waterproof - ness.

Cannot tell you if THIS particular reel has been maintained/serviced and still has a waterproof drag, but I was told by the experts at Rivers End Tackle in Old Saybrook CT that the VS 100 had/has a waterproof drag from day one of production . . . regardless of serial number or rotor counterweight placement.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0