Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MartinO67

VS150g

18 posts in this topic

This is my last 1. I just recently sold my black VS 150 (WITH BAG ,no box) FOR $530 to a SOL member here on the BST FORUM.

I HAVE THIS REEL NICE vs150G that needs to go as well. To small for my 9 footer also >>>>>>>$505.00 will do it FIRM. (no bag no box). Not registured but service in the last year or so. The reel is mint and has a new handle on it as well. Included you will recieve the last service records with all that was done to it. Serial # 5556.

FIRST I'LL TAKE GETs IT>>>NO PAYPAL, CHECK OR M/O GOOD TO GO TO THE LOWER 48biggrin.gif>>>>>>>Martin

View PostMartin- $435 and a brand new 704z i got from J&J in patchogue?

Lets see some pics of the 704zsmile.gif

View PostIs the handle a different color gold than the rest of the reel?

Well the handle is brand new , so there is a slight shade difference in color. Nothing the sun won't fix wink.gif

Martin,would You Like Some Power Tools?saws,grinders,drills,sanders,,,there All In Great Shape...i Can Bring Them By For You To Test...the Chopbox Alone Was Over 400,so You Would Make Out...

View PostMartin,would You Like Some Power Tools?saws,grinders,drills,sanders,,,there All In Great Shape...i Can Bring Them By For You To Test...the Chopbox Alone Was Over 400,so You Would Make Out...

Hi, no thanks. I am a carpenter by trade so I have plenty of everything, BUT THANKSbeers.gif

martin, here are the pics. I thought about it. I paid $200 for this 704z. I will add it + $400 USPS MO. Im losing half the money i paid on that reel that got last yr and never used it never had line on it. let me know if this works for you.

View PostMartin- $435 and a brand new 704z i got from J&J in patchogue?

View Postmartin, here are the pics. I thought about it. I paid $200 for this 704z. I will add it + $400 USPS MO. Im losing half the money i paid on that reel that got last yr and never used it never had line on it. let me know if this works for you.

I really liked the first deal better biggrin.gif . How bout it?tongue.gif . I really don't have any use for another 704z Being I just sold 1 last week for $100. Let me know either way and thanks beers.gif >>>>Martin

View PostIf you are open to trades or partial trades would you consider a New 706Z (with box) + spare spool + $200.00

Bill

Thanks Bill but no. I already have 706z, 704z, 700 greenie, BUT THANKS!!

View PostMartin $435 and the new 704z? if you are ok with it then fine im ok too. Done deal i will take it.

DONE DEAL clapping.gifclapping.gif . pm on the way, THREAD CLOSED. REEL SOLD TO SPINFISHERMIKE.>>>>PM ON THE WAY. THANKS TIM S. AND SOLbiggrin.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0