Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
agroangler

Plug Suggestions & Share pics Of your Lure Bag(s) Boxes?

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Here is a pic of my first surf bag stuffed full... well almost full (except for the homemade surf bag that I found on the canal, ingeneously made by unknown person out of a insulated lunch bag it had a couple nice lures in it to). My everything but the kitchen sink bag that I have been working out of since I started my addiction... I mean fishing. That homemade bag will carry my slug gos, lead heads and super glue for my jigging needs on the canal.

Suggestions for the four other empty tubes:

What would you put in those emplty tubes???

Please include color and sizes preferably larger bt not to large up to 3 1/3 oz. or so, but all suggestions appreciated. I have rods that can handle small and the large.

I have 2 large pencils 2 small pencils, 1 large and 1 small needle, a jointed danny and a regular large danny, 1 larger Polaris (super strike) a couple of small ones plenty of bucktails and crippled herrings and I think that's about it.

I can just imagine some of the suggestions already, since I have become so popular here with some of you. So lets keep it to plugs and lures please (unless its really funny).wink.gif

View PostNice pic I just saw the same one on the aqua skinz website. You must be the owner of AS or something.headscratch.gif

LOL.

Nice observation, that is the same picture from the AS website.

attachment.php?attachmentid=227754&stc=1

How do you feel with it to move around with this bag?.i want to buy one of these bags to carry pretty much a little bit of everything too but i don't want to strugle carryinng a heavy bag around messing up my shoulder. do you cast and walk with the bag on your shoulder too?

No, it's not too heavy at all - you have to understand also that not everything is in there at all times - different stuff goes in and out depending on conditions.

View Postattachment.php?attachmentid=227754&stc=1

How do you feel with it to move around with this bag?.i want to buy one of these bags to carry pretty much a little bit of everything too but i don't want to strugle carryinng a heavy bag around messing up my shoulder. do you cast and walk with the bag on your shoulder too?

View Postnice collection