I got a nice PM the other night!

Rate this topic

BranfordJeff

we could just block all CT and RI isp's though headscratch.gif plus a few from joisey beers.gif

horse ****

I humbly crave your indulgence to read this message with all seriousness of purpose devoid of any doubt in your mind because this project is based on Trust confidentiality and Sincerity of purpose in order to have an acceptable meeting of the minds.

A worthwhile activity nonetheless.

If we put Jeff, Frank, & Bob out in the woods with nothing but a stove, can of sterno ,& a slab of spam, I wonder how they'd fare.

I think they would grow.

Or Jeff would drink the sterno, Bob would crash his head into the stove, and Frank would argue with the spam.

Either way, a win. beers.gif

View PostA worthwhile activity nonetheless.

If we put Jeff, Frank, & Bob out in the woods with nothing but a stove, can of sterno ,& a slab of spam, I wonder how they'd fare.

I think they would grow.

Or Jeff would drink the sterno, Bob would crash his head into the stove, and Frank would argue with the spam.

Either way, a win. beers.gif

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

View Postwe could just block all CT and RI isp's though headscratch.gif plus a few from joisey beers.gif

horse ****

Wait a minute, headscratch.gifheadscratch.gifheadscratch.gif why am I gonna get my nuts kicked cuz some db is acting out his internet tough-guy image. I'm sitting here quietly minding my own biz, blocking guys who act like db's and enjoying life.

BTW BJ nice posting!HappyWave.gifHappyWave.gifHappyWave.gifHappyWave.gif

View Postdo i get a pass?

yankee fan

adsum icon14.gif

I humbly crave your indulgence to read this message with all seriousness of purpose devoid of any doubt in your mind because this project is based on Trust confidentiality and Sincerity of purpose in order to have an acceptable meeting of the minds.