Why is it???

View Postlol well I'm not trying to get anyone banned here, but if you read this thread: http://www.stripersonline.com/surfta...=651972&page=6

a guy confesses that he stole equipment from someone's truck, sold it here, then bought some more with that money, and sold it here again while selling on ebay and craigslist at the same time. As far as I know, that violates 2 of the rules. But maybe/hopefully he's kidding.

Unfortantly you've only been here 2 days and don't know anyone here or you would have known that was a joke. Futhermore the tavern is the place of stupid. Do you honestly think if somebody did that here they would still be a member? You gots lots to learn about this place. icon14.gif

View Postlol well I'm not trying to get anyone banned here, but if you read this thread: http://www.stripersonline.com/surfta...=651972&page=6

a guy confesses that he stole equipment from someone's truck, sold it here, then bought some more with that money, and sold it here again while selling on ebay and craigslist at the same time. As far as I know, that violates 2 of the rules. But maybe/hopefully he's kidding.

That was me. And I was not kidding. I got a monkey on my back so don't be so quick to judge, OK?

You're getting sleepy. ....very sleepy.....

View PostThat was me. And I was not kidding. I got a monkey on my back so don't be so quick to judge, OK?

Sheesh!icon25.gif

54636-Get-that-Monkey-off-my-back-0.jpg

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."  

~Henry David Thoreau
(member formerly known as MV Bluefish)

View PostWhat does it mean to have a monkey on one's back?

The man literally has a monkey on his back.

Bizarre circus accident.

He's a bit self conscious about it so don't stare if you see him.

Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. ~Author unknown, attributed to Mark Twain

View PostWhat does it mean to have a monkey on one's back?

And seriously, you're confessing here too?

GO GET HIM!

Poor Speedracer was eating a Baloney sammich when the Monkey jumped him. They's been together ever since, searching for a forum that could lead them to an answer on how to separate again. Very sad, give the guy some slack.

NOBODY here has a pass to blow out someone else's candle in order to make theirs shine brighter. TLDig[

Hey Bud welcome to the sight. Take it easy. A good way to maybe first get involved is to sometimes know when not say something. Wether good or bad what you said is not the kind of stuff we like to discuss here period. Thats it and just like your statement is pointed at people in general check this out. Some people in general might find what you said very disrespectful, so like you stated just understand and let it go. Sit back enjoy the sight and get to know some of us. Again I mean it, welcome to the sight and enjoy........wink.gif

View Postwhy is it sol members find it necessary to give an excuse to why they are selling there plugs. your selling them people buy them .that's it. i feel a reason why you are selling is totally unnecessary. the product and the price are the determining factors.

Some people feel a little too comfortable with talking about their issues and reasons for parting with their things. I don't think it has anything to do with covering up anything or being used for a mercy sell. I say who cares what they write. Either you want it or not. Life is to short to let such petty things bother you brother! Its been a LONGG Winter!

View PostWOW...

Why is it that evem after I explained again that I do not mean to say there are crooks on SOL, you are still defending your forum. Guys, I told you what I meant and I am saying it again. Why are you still arguing my first post if I had already told you that calling SOL'ers thieves is not what I meant?

People IN GENERAL, which means people all over the world, have this habit of giving reasons for selling something because the few people FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD who do sell merchandise because it's broken or whatever GIVE REASONS TO COVER IT UP. So it has become customary to give reasons because if some people give a reason to selling their items and others don't, then it would seem that those without a reason don't have a good one.

Really shocked that you grabbed on to what you THOUGHT I was saying and are arguing and ridiculing me to death with it...though this is the second time I'm trying to explain that I had no bad intentions.

Just stop now before it gets ugly bro. This is a solid site with solid people. The best thing about this site is the friends you make..And brother.. you aren't making many. Smile and start over with the best joke you know in the Main forum. and btw (NEVER take anything in the tavern seriously..EVER) smile.gif

That person who I mentioned from the tavern came here and admitted that what he said there was actually true.

Secondly, I can't believe you again are bringing this up and being defensive about it. It's like shooting a bear for attacking you, then bringing him back to life to tell him that you didn't like him beating you by the way, and killing him again.

I'm not going to bother explaining any more. I still stand by my opinion on this topic. You understood it the wrong way and I explained what I meant, and you still take it offensively. If you want to interpret it the way you are, after all my explanations, then there's nothing I can do.

go_speedracer_go AND Charleston both admitted here that they did something against the rules.

Now you wise guys are telling me that the tavern is the place of stupid and I shouldn't believe anything there. This is BST, nobody said anything about people lieing here, and I believe what they say because I know that a lot of people sell things illegally as per the great rules here.