Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Renegade6

Spring Gathering Head Count

Rate this topic

48 posts in this topic

Ok- so if I read the other thread right, we have enough folks interested in a kick-off-the-season eat and greet to do it.

I'll offer up my place - was the agreed on date April 11th? if so that's fine by me.

Plenty of parking, big deck and yard, bring the kids if you want, and bring ultralight gear if you want also.... I'll make sure i have some worms on hand if anyone wants to catch some brookies in the backyard.

Ive got a weber kettle, a gasser, a big kitchen.

Ill supply sodas seltzers and waters, make a big ol pot of baked beans, and fill in whatever else.

Sound off here if you are coming and what you are bringing.

Jim

John F Wade.

If Jim will write a note to my parole occifer,(biggrin.gif) I will come up early and bring the drums and do ribs onsite. I can do ribs as a meal for 20 or a snack for thirty five on the twin towers.

Could come over early and help you out. Can do a chili with some moose meat, I'm not known for my chili but it should be edible. One or two of my boys may tag along with me. anything else needed let me know, my boys can eat so I'll bring something extra. Scott

I'm out, I'm scheduled for an outside event-so unless it down pours.....

I'll keep an eye on this thread should plans change etc.

No more talk about this? It's coming up real fast. I'll be there with my 2 boys and a plug or two, what else is needed? Let's talk this up. Scott

im definitely interested in going since I missed last years get together.would be nice to put a face with a name.could someone pm me with a location.sks I would like to show you the plug you gave me many years ago to see how they have changed since.

I think I mentioned to you last season,I was fishing off the dock at hilton 10-15 yrs ago when i was just a teenager.you handed me the plug and told me to try it out for ya.never used it,just sits in my tackle box still brand new.didnt want to lose it-lol it has a painted mack pattern.-Andy

Now I remember, pm'd you again. FISH IT ! I make more and better ones now. I'll have some at the get together. Getting excited about this season. Making all kinds of plans. If I do 1/2 of them I will be doing a lot of fishing. Last yearn in Sab. I lost a good spook I made. On about the 6 th cast in the river about a 22" pike cleared the water smashed it and I set the hook and my 20lb leader just snapped, it never floated to the surface. First time I fished it only got 6 cast on it, oh well. I have a bunch more made now, it was my perch pattern. later, Scott