Opinions on disney carribean beach

Rate this topic

ChrisD

Bed warmer wants to take me on a trip I love disney. Discuss.

(**The artist formerly known as 'stcroixaddict')
Blue fish overwinter in the core of the earth, accessed via deep ocean trenches. Here they do the devil's work and, in exchange, get their teeth sharpened.

cool we stayed at pop century last time but I am a going all the time type of person esp at disney. It is Here there and everywhere from about 7:00am to 1:00 when pleasure island closes.

Blue fish overwinter in the core of the earth, accessed via deep ocean trenches. Here they do the devil's work and, in exchange, get their teeth sharpened.

we are going from the 19th to the 24th of april.

I stayed there many years ago when it was brand new with two kids(#3 hadn't been thought of yet) I thought it was much better than our stay at the Polynesian. They did get a little upset at me for catching bass and grass carp on a fly rod in front of the restaurant.beers.gif

I would ******* LOVE a grave blanket. icon14.gif

better than the polynesian really?????

View Postwere going over christmas to bew year.......fort wildnress campground. smile.gif best deal goingin disney.

Amen to fort wilderness. 12 nights just under 750 bucks if i recall last summer. Part of the trip was at like 50 a night as it's low season. All the activities, transportation, etc. 1/8th the cost. Scott

View PostAmen to fort wilderness. 12 nights just under 750 bucks if i recall last summer. Part of the trip was at like 50 a night as it's low season. All the activities, transportation, etc. 1/8th the cost. Scott

thats the kiey with disney..........the closer you are the mosre you spend......in the camp gournd you are as close as can be and not paying the top dollar.........100 a night at christmas but thats still not bad.