Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChrisD

Opinions on disney carribean beach

Rate this topic

22 posts in this topic

cool we stayed at pop century last time but I am a going all the time type of person esp at disney. It is Here there and everywhere from about 7:00am to 1:00 when pleasure island closes.

i've never stayed at the carribbean beach resort but i've heard good things ...if you have a "moderate" priced resort in mind, i've heard even better reviews for the Port Orleans Riverside/French Quarter resorts...

I stayed there many years ago when it was brand new with two kids(#3 hadn't been thought of yet) I thought it was much better than our stay at the Polynesian. They did get a little upset at me for catching bass and grass carp on a fly rod in front of the restaurant.beers.gif

View Postwere going over christmas to bew year.......fort wildnress campground. smile.gif best deal goingin disney.

Amen to fort wilderness. 12 nights just under 750 bucks if i recall last summer. Part of the trip was at like 50 a night as it's low season. All the activities, transportation, etc. 1/8th the cost. Scott

View PostAmen to fort wilderness. 12 nights just under 750 bucks if i recall last summer. Part of the trip was at like 50 a night as it's low season. All the activities, transportation, etc. 1/8th the cost. Scott

thats the kiey with disney..........the closer you are the mosre you spend......in the camp gournd you are as close as can be and not paying the top dollar.........100 a night at christmas but thats still not bad.