Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danflytr

Need design ideas for jigs

6 posts in this topic

I am planning to do some freshwater tule dipping for largemouth during the spawning season this year(strictly catch & release)! The fish is now starting to move up to the beds, and I am looking for a jig that I can tie with flared gills. Does anyone have any ideas or have tied some. Bagleys used to sell them made with rubber skirt materials when they first started business back in the early 1970's. I have the rubber skirting material but I want to use bucktail.

Totally off topic, though I think you have a good idea, but how is the fishery at Lake Havasu? I saw an episode of Jarret Edwards Outdoors and they were nailing 3-5 lbers on frogs late May.

View PostTotally off topic, though I think you have a good idea, but how is the fishery at Lake Havasu? I saw an episode of Jarret Edwards Outdoors and they were nailing 3-5 lbers on frogs late May.

You right artificial frogs are being written about in the Todays News Hearld on thursdays in the sport section

View PostIt's about spring break time at Lake Havasu!

You are right on timebeers.gif it is spring break here in Havasu but I haven't sold anybeers.gif beer bongs yetheadscratch.gif ! Normally sell about three per spring break! Beer Bong = One large funnel,vinyl tubing 1.600"x4' in diameter,1 1/2" PVC shut off valve and 2or3 - 2" hose clamps! You can figure out how it is usedbeers.gifbeers.gif !