Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
New Jack

troll festivus

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

so, who is going to be entering a self made plug for the pool??

I will be. Finishing up a batch of pencils this weekend. Gonna try to make something special for the winner.

pics to follow.

xgregx

Hey Little Bull .. I'm working on a bunch of stuff I think I'll need to fish the season . I just want to get the wood turned , drilled out and sealed ..Been trying a bunch of different pencils .. Hawgs,,Smaller heavy weighted ones casting bullets ,,Rattlers cordell red dot knockoffs .. pecker plugs various sizes ,, a few swimmers . Conrad Jr. skin plugs ,, needles large blue/white .. smaller flo green spofford knockoffs for Block first week Nov. ,,, Sick huh . making plugs to fish next Nov. .. I know once I start fishing all plug building will stop and testing time begins .. soon .. I'm not a commercial builder ,, just build to fill slots in my bag .. and spill a few ..

View PostHey Little Bull .. I'm working on a bunch of stuff I think I'll need to fish the season . I just want to get the wood turned , drilled out and sealed ..Been trying a bunch of different pencils .. Hawgs,,Smaller heavy weighted ones casting bullets ,,Rattlers cordell red dot knockoffs .. pecker plugs various sizes ,, a few swimmers . Conrad Jr. skin plugs ,, needles large blue/white .. smaller flo green spofford knockoffs for Block first week Nov. ,,, Sick huh . making plugs to fish next Nov. .. I know once I start fishing all plug building will stop and testing time begins .. soon .. I'm not a commercial builder ,, just build to fill slots in my bag .. and spill a few ..

sounds good. I am working on small greggy specials right now. they cast o-so well. Also working on a spook type plug looking to cover at least 4' in side to side distance, i have a few samples to test out soon. can't wait!!

xgregx

View Postnot quite, these will be of the wooden varity.biggrin.gif

Hmm. headscratch.gif So....from that statement I'm lead to believe "coloration" is only reserved for non-wooden, no?

View PostHmm. headscratch.gif So....from that statement I'm lead to believe "coloration" is only reserved for non-wooden, no?

nope, thats the secret. We'll just say I'm working on it this week. If it works out like i have it pictuered in my head, it will be sweet. will keep you updated joe.

xggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeggggggggggggx

View Post If it works out like i have it pictuered in my head, it will be sweet.

If you have plug pictures in your head its too late for you .. kooky.gif Welcome to the club .. cwm40.gif