Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
smokin682

Stolen rods & reels

Rate this topic

58 posts in this topic

Ok guys a friend of mine had his stuff taking out of his driveway today about 2 hrs ago.he lives in west Babylon,it was a

11 Gsb 1321 Lou/rod Vs250

11 Airwave XH VS 200

9ft Seeker penn 710 z

please guys keep your eyes and ears open.yes the cops were called..

lets hope these dirt/bags get caught.

Call your local B&t tomorrow let them know. go as far as west as freeport and east to j&H the call will alert them. also call Vs. let them know. good luck i have heard this happen several times last year all on fishermens driveways. they deserve a good ass whipping. i wish i would have caught them . send me your friends address . i want to send him a lure. just to do something thanks Bob

I would also monitor craigslist. To keep up on what is posted on craigslist (nationally) type in the following in google:

"van staal" 250 site=craigslist.org

Good luck.

RS

Wow! what a hit.... Thats a shame! frown.gif Check fleabay and try crazedlist.org, follow the directions. It works and you can search multiple areas at once. I hope the link is kosher.. This really boils my blood and I want to help any way I can. I wish they could cut their hands off! mad.gifmad.gif

if your buddy does not get his V.S. back before the season starts i'm in for $50 towards a new V.S. may 15 for him .we have to sick together i hate the rats that steal from our trucks or on our driveways. I'll talk to you Lockbox

View Postif your buddy does not get his V.S. back before the season starts i'm in for $50 towards a new V.S. may 15 for him .we have to sick together i hate the rats that steal from our trucks or on our driveways. I'll talk to you Lockbox

Bob,thanks alot i'll keep you guys posted.

I saw his post on another website, I know who this is about. What a freakin' shame. I know this guy busted his hump to be the proud owner of a couple of Van Staals and to see them taken right out from under his nose...this totally sucks.

I agree with the others, monitor craigslist and ebay to see if anyone suddenly posts all of the matching items. Granted, only a complete idiot would try to sell them like that but let's hope they ARE idiots and get caught for doing just that.

Again, I'm sorry to hear about this.

John

View PostThat is just wrong, I've been known to lean my rods up against the house to rinse them off and go in for a few minutes...not any more. Keep us posted on the serial#

Me too cwm31.gif

Never again, though!