Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billy 40

Rafferty or Vitale"?

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Persoanlly, I absolutely love Rafferty when he annouinces a game, he makes funny noices and starts yelling random adjectives...the other night it was "ONIONS"!! I can listento him all day.

On the other hand I cannot watch a game Vitale annouces. His voice, his emotion, and blubbering man love for some of the players and coachs drive me NUTS.His voice sucks too.

I don't mind Jay Bilas either.

View PostVitale has driven me nuts all afternoon.....

THat's what drove me to post this. I stopped watchng the Duke Maryland game...after turning it on in the second half. I just can't take more than 10 minutes of him.

on the other hand, I'll watch Rutgers DEpaul is Rafferty is doing the game, just to have a bunch of laughs. He makes me excited watching the game. Usually I HATE the announcers, and the refs, and Duke, butI am kind of keen on him

Turned on the TV an hour ago. 3 games going on. I really wanted to see Duke lose, so I put it on. Within 10 seconds I was glad to see Rafferty was doing the SEC game, which I had no interest in whatsoever, but I'm sogladhe's doing it because it ws the only reason I botehred to watch it. GREAT GAME.

amen billy icon14.gif

when i was a freshman at nova he came down and did the midnight maddnes thing (for those who don't know it's the first time the ncaa allows an organized practice--there is a big rally in the gym with lots of fanfare and the team has a practice). he was INSANELY funny and had the place going wild.

"with the KISSS" beers.gif