Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
agroangler

It has been a long winter This Is True

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

It has been a long winter This Is True, But are we not all here for some camaraderie.....? In the off season in particular. We are all just human mistakes will be made maybe you wont agree with someone or like the tone of their posts. But just like TV change the channel. Sure some of you have given alot to this forum, and praise to you for that. But give a guy a break especially the new ones. Maybe they don't know how to use this forum like the seasoned guys but they are here for the same reason, to learn share and just be part of something much bigger than themselves, the community of SOL and the passion we all share for angling and the lifestyle and knowledge that is a collective here. Why spoil that. We should embrace it and lead by example, its enough that the outside world as we know it is just completely in a hand basket headed strait for HELL.

In the words of Rodney King "Can't we all just get along?"

My two centsbeers.gif

Some of my posts have been a bit colorful at times but it was never personal!!! I love all of my fishing brothers and sisters here on SOL and wish every one all the best and here's to fishing season 09'beers.gif - Frank-

I dunno, in the general sche,e of things this winter has been pretty civil. I can remember a few winters where all we did was lock threads and put people in time out.......

What is with all these Rodney King references... he was just another cracked out perp who got what he deserved. Hasn't anyone else seen the beginning of that tape? He's lucky they didn't shoot him. And it would have been a good shoot.