Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sturm

Monster Quest on History Channel

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

I know this has nothing to do with fishing or maybe I should've posted it in the Town Tavern. So MODS, if this is outta place here you can move it.

So, I've just finished watching the History Channel. The Jersey "DEVIL" in the pine barrens. Very sinister. What are your thoughts? Is it related to Bigfoot?

I'm intrigued, we don't have any out here in CALI. Please indulge me.cwm31.gif

I actually saw the show yesterday too....much like the mothman of WV and bigfoot .....many have seen it but no one has proof of it.

View PostI know this has nothing to do with fishing or maybe I should've posted it in the Town Tavern. So MODS, if this is outta place here you can move it.

So, I've just finished watching the History Channel. The Jersey "DEVIL" in the pine barrens. Very sinister. What are your thoughts? Is it related to Bigfoot?

I'm intrigued, we don't have any out here in CALI. Please indulge me.cwm31.gif

...To our horror, what we thought was a large dog stood up and began to run on two legs. It crossed the car and ran on an angle at first towards the middle of my house, but then quickly changed course and went around the dark side of my house. We were both yelling, "what the h**l, was that" repeatedly. The creature was very tall, his head was taller then the top of the windows on the house so I estimate around 8-feet....

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=24738

The Jersey Devil? Yeah it's real. It's a boat, Hobie 18, named Jersey Devil and it use to kick my butt all the around the race course!

Now, as for Mrs. Leeds thirteenth child, never seen him. Of course, i've only been going back to the Pine Barrens for 30 years so there's always next weekend. You never know!

Sinister? Monster Quest makes everything look sinister. The Jersey Devil is more of a sad character than a dangerous one.

There are far more dangerous things in NJ, like driving the speed limit on the Jersey Turnpike. That'll get you killed!