Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardcore

10' Star Rods Stellar Lite 2 piece

23 posts in this topic

Made in the USA. used for a 5 day trip to B.I. I really dont need a 10' rod for fishing LIS so I'm letting it go. Rod is in mint condition w/ fuji components. $110.00 shipped or $100.00 pick up or meet up in CT. Will be a surfday this Saturday.

the rod and the guides are perfect it was only used for a week.I will get more pics up inthe a.m. the most I threw with it was about 3.5 oz and it handled it well. it has some back bone and its works a pencil popper well. Its not whippy but it has good action. This is a spinning rod.

thats a really nice rod. i had an sg100his, i broke the butt section on a jetty

a few years back. wish that one was still made. i'm surprised this one still available.

no cash at this time , or would be on this one.

Dwight

I don't think it is a lami blank. But this rod compares in craftsmanship right with a Lami.I have some Star rods and Lamis.The Stellars are sleepers in the rod market.

View PostI don't think it is a lami blank. But this rod compares in craftsmanship right with a Lami.I have some Star rods and Lamis.The Stellars are sleepers in the rod market.

100% agree. I have a few in the 7' and 8' models. About as true to the ratings as i've ever dealt with. Shouldn't last long on the BST...great deal!

View Post100 shipped? Paypal?

I gotta work in the a.m. so going to bed. I will check back in the morning. If it's a deal, PM me, and I'll pay in the morning. Thanks.

Thanks for the offer but

I'm going to stick to the asking price add the 3% for paypal. I think this is a good deal and if it doesnt sell I'll just keep it, No rush

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0