Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Toyman1006

WTB: 1930's 1940's Penn Models :check pic:

20 posts in this topic

We've been collecting for a long time and in that time we've collected hundreds of reels. I'm asking the Surf Talk board to dig through there reels and find us some for our collection. Penn reels from the 1930's and 1940's.

pennstuff.jpg

Here's a pic of some of the Penn items that didn't get put away yet. Theres 20 items in the pic. About 11 of those items are 1 of a kind. As far as we know. Notice the Red Delmar.... Tell me were else you've seen one?

These are the models I'm looking for.....would really greatly appreciate all your guys help. I go to alot of lure shows, so if you find me a Penn, I'll look out for some plugs for you guys.

List of reels searching for: :

Penn:

Coronado

Ocean-Side

Bay Side

Bridge City

Newport

Long Beach - early version has Long Beach in a line for the emblem.

Seahawk

Seaford

Also looking for rare color models like the Red Delmar. I'll even take the 1950's green models of Monfil's, Penn 109, 209, and even grey the grey Monofill.

Thanks and God Bless.

looky.gif

Also Looking for another version of the Penn Long Beach De Luxe.

Any questions in the pic, just ask.

Sorry nothing in the pic is for sale. Alot of it came right from

Marthe Egly - President of The Penn Fishing Tackle Manufacturing Company!

And I think the Hat may have belonged to Martha Henze. Founders wife.

Also take a look at the Number 7 Catalog from Penn. Has all the models I'm looking for in it.

http://s529.photobucket.com/albums/d...urrent=IMG.jpg

I also want to thank Surf talk / Stipersonline for letting me post here. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: love:

I have a very old peen new in the box with the tools and greese. I will have to post a pic to let you see it. I know its very old and was one of the first levelwinds. It has a very weird bar that rotates the line that was considered to put it on level. Let me know if you have any interest.

my camera battery just died its going to take a few minutes, here is some info on the reel. It is new in the box penn leveline 350. It has the instructions, a bag af reel accesories and lube. The box is ripped along two seems. The reel has two screws taken out by me when I was toying around with it. I still have the screws and a dog was also taken out which I still have. Should be no problem at all to fix if you know penns. Will get pics up asap

We've been collecting for a long time and in that time we've collected hundreds of reels. I'm asking the Surf Talk board to dig through there reels and find us some for our collection. Penn reels from the 1930's and 1940's.

pennstuff.jpg

Here's a pic of some of the Penn items that didn't get put away yet. Theres 20 items in the pic. About 11 of those items are 1 of a kind. As far as we know. Notice the Red Delmar.... Tell me were else you've seen one?

These are the models I'm looking for.....would really greatly appreciate all your guys help. I go to alot of lure shows, so if you find me a Penn, I'll look out for some plugs for you guys.

List of reels searching for::

Penn:

Coronado

Ocean-Side

Bay Side

Bridge City

Newport

Long Beach - early version has Long Beach in a line for the emblem.

Seahawk

Seaford

Also looking for rare color models like the Red Delmar. I'll even take the 1950's green models of Monfil's, Penn 109, 209, and even grey the grey Monofill.

Thanks and God Bless.

looky.gif

I have a Penn Long Beach No.65 in good condition.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0