Oh, PLEASE, Sandra Lee......

Rate this topic

While some folks like your rack, PLEASE tell me you were kidding and you didn't REALLY just marinade those beautiful scallops in packaged, powdered pina colada mix and ruin them.....

cwm13.gif

"You know the Bill of Rights is serving its purpose when it protects things you wish it didn't."

"You can no longer be oppressed if you are not afraid anymore - Unknown"

SOL Member #174

View PostWhile some folks like your rack, PLEASE tell me you were kidding and you didn't REALLY just marinade those beautiful scallops in packaged, powdered pina colada mix and ruin them.....

cwm13.gif

ROL

Looks like her RACK as of LATE need to be CHAINED FALLED backwards!

"Growing old is inevitable growing UP is optional"
"Rock and Roll never Dies it just passes out"

While I am guilty of appreciating the "shimmer-shake" when she is whisking something, too big and floppy for my tastes.......I prefer smaller, firm, and perky......wink.gif

Besides, this thread was SUPPOSED to be about ruining scallops with pina colada mix.....cwm13.gif

"You know the Bill of Rights is serving its purpose when it protects things you wish it didn't."

"You can no longer be oppressed if you are not afraid anymore - Unknown"

SOL Member #174

View Postthis thread was SUPPOSED to be about ruining scallops with pina colada mix.....cwm13.gif

Sorry...

You mentioned Sandra Lee and rack, and I stopped reading after that.

Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. ~Author unknown, attributed to Mark Twain