Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nic

WTT: L Korkers for M Korkers

11 posts in this topic

I just got these from FatNeck last week. NIB Size L 1100 Plus Korkers with Carbide spikes. I thought a L would fit my hiking/wading boots, but they're a little big. I wear a size 9-10 boot. I have pics upon request.

So, I am looking to trade for a NIB Size M or a slightly used M and a plug. I would also consider a trade for a FW low pro casting reel in good shape or a partial trade towards a 7'6" muskie stick.

Disclaimer to TimS, I had no intentions of selling/trading these when I got em, but they are honestly too big.

NIC

Nic

No pics last night. I got a root canal yesterday afternoon, and it slipped my mind. I will get them tonight.

Nice yours are new, and mine are not, what would you like to do to make up the difference?

Dave

Dave, I guess we can asses the difference when you get the pics up. Depending on the condition, I'm thinking either a plug or a little cash. No rush. I hear root canals can be brutal cwm31.gif . Good luck with the healing.

nic, I've used these maybe 3 times. They could use a cleaning, they've mostly been sitting in my garage. I got them from another sol member in trade, who never used them before. I thought they would fit, but they're a little too small.

Dave

I checked out the pics Dave. How about a trade with a plug...maybe a bomber? Let me know what you think. Thanks. Also, I can send you some pics of the Larges if you want.

NIC

Sounds good Dave.

L NIB Korkers traded to Dave's Gone Wild for used M Korkers and a fish catchin' black Long A. Thanks TimS and SOL.

Dave, PM on the way.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0