Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
surfalmericks

Zeebaas!!

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Im very interested in the zeebaas, but at the same time confused do you just swap out the spools to get a bigger reel and what is the difference between the premium and the rough zeebaas why is their a 400 dollar difference!!???

What is the difference between the first generation and second!??

1 reel body

2 size rotors

4 size spools

each rotor will except 2 size spools .. making the 4 sizes of the reel ..

Rough is just the reel ..

The z-preme is a nice box ,, extra spool ,, tools ,,and a differant line roller ,,coated,, was told the rough roller was better..

Rough = coated ceramic rollers vs. Preme = Ti Rollers.

A couple of other diff. between d' first & second gen. reels as well. Check out d' search function - there's a wealth of knowledge within this forum.

Great reel - if you're thinking about pulling d' trigger - don't hesitate - amazing piece of equipment that should last you a lifetime.

View PostTagger has owned one for about a half hour..

He is an expert already.tongue.gif

Will A ZeeBass make me smarter..

Where's my hammer..

biggrin.gif

If you fork out that kinda of doe you better do your homework ..I studied long before buying one .. Talked to Rob last year ta RISSA about the whole history VS to Zeebaas .. Talked to Rob an hour and a half at SWE as he broke the whole reel down for me .. Googled for hours .. studied tackle direct and swe site .. read everything I could find posted about VS,, and Z .. I don't just wing it .. i'm 55 soon .. oldest man in my family ever 70 .. I'm dead in 15 yrs . so what the heck .. wife said buy one .. heart.gif Its a toy .. I know .. I caught plenty of fish on 306 Mitchell .. just telling what I know as others have helped me ..cwm15.gif Mr. NIB .. AKA MC

View PostIf you fork out that kinda of doe you better do your homework ..I studied long before buying one .. Talked to Rob last year ta RISSA about the whole history VS to Zeebaas .. Talked to Rob an hour and a half at SWE as he broke the whole reel down for me .. Googled for hours .. studied tackle direct and swe site .. read everything I could find posted about VS,, and Z .. I don't just wing it .. i'm 55 soon .. oldest man in my family ever 70 .. I'm dead in 15 yrs . so what the heck .. wife said buy one .. heart.gif Its a toy .. I know .. I caught plenty of fish on 306 Mitchell .. just telling what I know as others have helped me ..cwm15.gif Mr. NIB .. AKA MC

Ed, you only go around once ... Good Luck with the new reel.

What model and Color did you get?