Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billy29

I am a moron

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

I thought I lost my cat. I had my family searching the whole neighborhood looking for her and I go into my spare bedroom to get a flashlight and she was in the closet.

Well, my first response was going to be "Admitting it is the first step" but I feel as though I'll soften that with some helpful advice.

Go to the store and buy a bottle of Pounce cat treats. When you want the cat to come, shake the can and give her some.

In the future, you can't even touch the can without your cat busting through anything in her way. I swear, the cat knows what my fingerprints sound like on that can.

View PostWell, my first response was going to be "Admitting it is the first step" but I feel as though I'll soften that with some helpful advice.

Go to the store and buy a bottle of Pounce cat treats. When you want the cat to come, shake the can and give her some.

In the future, you can't even touch the can without your cat busting through anything in her way. I swear, the cat knows what my fingerprints sound like on that can.

a good way to reward proper behavior .

i had an indoor cat that used to run outside once in a while . i would shake the cat food box and it would come back .

View Posta good way to reward proper behavior .

i had an indoor cat that used to run outside once in a while . i would shake the cat food box and it would come back .

When i was young, my neighbor would stick her head out her back door and goose the electric can opener. The damn cat would come running. kooky.gif