Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hipkvw

Skateboards

14 posts in this topic

These are two skateboards that I dont ride much. I have 2 others so these are for sale. They were hardly used.

One is a 8 1/2" (wide for you old guys!) Hensley with Independent Trucks $70 Shipped with Paypal

The other is a 7 1/2" Zero Thomas with Venture trucks. $60 Shipped with PayPal

$120 for both. May take trades on gear. Shimano reels especially. These are good deals for these.

View PostHey Keith, I'm looking for a longboard. Got any?

I have a like new Original Longboard on ebay. 35 inches. Its a Custom 35 with Seismic trucks. They have springs. You can carve it like a surfboard. Check it out. If you want it Ill pull it off.

Thanks, but I'm looking for something a little different. I'm seriously considering sacrificing an old water ski hanging in my garage.

View PostThanks, but I'm looking for something a little different. I'm seriously considering sacrificing an old water ski hanging in my garage.

Sparky+longboard

DKxWWF9sYgI&feature=related

Sorry 'bout the hijack

Now back to your previously scheduled thread

I'm definitely going to beltsand the crap out of the bottom to see if I can get any flex out it.

Sudsy, I can bail waaaayyy better than that. Those guys are fags!!

View PostHey Keith, I'm looking for a longboard. Got any?

Sorry about the threadjack, but it looks over, just wanted to see if Sparky may be looking for one I have or info on a new one I saw.

Sparky,

May have 1 or 2 I can part with, (old pic, there's more smile.gif ) depends on what your looking for and your specs.

On decks, I know I'm gonna move the FlexDex and Norad.

wall1.jpg

If you look new, hot new design out there by Earthwing New Superglider.

View PostNice quiver of boards!

Thanks hip!

It got bigger cwm31.gif Old pic.

They're kinda doubled up now.

Ran into a BDS craze and got all the models I wanted, old times sakes, and some new LBs, my Chinook is my all around favorite right now, mad freeride.

Speaking of freerides and 13 ply heavys, grabbed a surfrodz 60" 13 ply with aluminum bottom, slapped S-10s on then and huge ADM Avilas on it. Has to weight a ton.

Will be in the truck for after fishing this season to cruise and try out one of those big kahuna sticks on the flats smile.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0