Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Morpheus78

She Never Made It To The Beach! :(

12 posts in this topic

Picked up a FORD Escape to get me through the winter and get me on the beach in the spring..../sigh....so sad.....

I got a 2005 Mercury Mariner to replace it, but no 4WD lock like my 2004...I hope it does the job! Im ok though...thankfully...but im selling my motorcycle LOL!!

526488087_P_5.jpg

526488087_P_6.jpg

526488087_P_17.jpg

as long as everyone is ok,is alll that matters. Just be happy you did not have a rod rack on the front to mangle up and ten repair, i know that feeling all to well.

Was driving to the pet store on a nice sunny morning. I approached an intersection. I had a green light and there was a big truck in the turning lane on my side. As I crossed the intersection...low and behold, there was a car in front of me! Obviously I guess the driver THOUGHT there was no one comming and chanced the left turn right in front of me. I hit them broadside at 40mph. I had no time to brake at all! I believe everyone was ok...but boy...my SUV did a number on that Nissan Altima! i was in shock...i really didnt get a chance to talk to the other party. I just remember smelling smoke like my car was on fire, and i saw them go barreling off in another direction from the hit. I still get a bit nervous driving...and im not kidding about selling my motorcycle... I though i was one of the people that never happened to till that day....im not taking any chances.

View Post...and im not kidding about selling my motorcycle...

As much as I always wanted one, this is the primary reason wy I never did and never will buy one. 1 friend died on one, another is in a wheelchair.

Nyway...let's hope not much had happened to the idiot who cut you off...and that everyone is OK.

I'm glad you're here to talk about it. The other party - the Altima - just took off? Betcha there was a suspended license behind the wheel. Or someone on probation / parole.

View PostI'm glad you're here to talk about it. The other party - the Altima - just took off? Betcha there was a suspended license behind the wheel. Or someone on probation / parole.

headscratch.gif

Watch out for the dumb A$$, they will wait till the last minute and then sue You. I hope you have some witnesses. Glad you're all OK.

Peace