Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert Williams

Anyone up for some fishing out of Stratford, CT tomorrow?

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Watch Hill is 81 miles via Route I-95. My guess is it would be at least 75 miles by water. That's about a 4 hour cruise one-way and $225.00 in fuel for the round trip. I was thinking something a little more local like mid-sound, Norwalk or West Haven... knowhatimean?

Wish I could go but da wife's working and Little League calls - Darn kids.

Eelman's right, I was fishing tuesday out of Noank around fishers and Plum Islands.We got a dozen bass over 30" the biggest was 40" and caught by my 10 year old.These were the fattest fish I ever saw, they were spitting up cunners and butterfish.The charter captain said the squid were in thick down there too.

We were jigging big SB's with red pork rinds, man these fish had some shoulders.Took a whole roll of film and I screwed up - it was blank.First big fish for my 10 year old too - Duh.

Good luck Robert, I may be out there Sunday!

Not to use Tim's board as e-mail, but this a public service message from Billybob to all those who are not dads yet.

Robert, I'd love to get out Sunday but as yet I don't know if I'll be able to get free.It could be that the kids will go to grandma's. Or that they will want go on my boat (if its calm enough)Or want to go skiing (if it's warm enough).

I'm just at that stage of my life where I'm clueless-some of you guys will be here some day!Wouldn't trade em for the world though.

Robert I got your number, I'll call you when I know.

But as Hooper would say "don't wait for me"

'