Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cobia_slayer

i know its wrong, but i cant seem to get it through my head...

Rate this topic

94 posts in this topic

Why are girls/woman so hard to figure out, and then when you have them figured out why do they change on you.

why is it so hard to get over the person that you love, and (why when you thought you were over them) do thoughs feelings come back every time you see them.

why is it that when you know your doing something wrong you think of it but you continue anyway.

and how do "you" beat the temptation of what you know is wrong?

Ima troubled little boy frown.gif

View PostWhy age girls/woman so hard to figure out, and then when you have them figured out why do they change on you.

why is it so hard to get over the person that you love, and (why when you thought you were over them) do thoughs feelings come back every time you see them.

why is it that when you know your doing something wrong you think of it but you continue anyway.

and how do "you" beat the temotation of what you know is wrong?

Ima troubled little boy frown.gif

Baby, youre so young and not to diminish what youre feeling but youll feel it again about another, then when you really make the right connection, all those other girls will seem like a joke. every tings gonna be arie.

View PostWhat's the matter, you can't look through the eyes of a teen?

i was a teen 2 years ago, i speak that language well, but i dont understand much that you typed. sounds to me like your girl dumped you cuz you were being a butthead, now you see her around (prolly with another guy) and it makes you feel bad. you thought you were over her but now that she's got this new guy you decided your still in love with her? sounds like ya blew it bro. go find another.

btw don't try to beat the "temotation" of doing bad things, thats what being a teens all about!

View PostNo, we can't interpret the Arabic.

I'm sorry, I fixed the spelling on a couple words and if you still can't read/comprehend I'm at a loss cause I can read it and make since from it

View PostI'm sorry, I fixed the spelling on a couple words and if you still can't read/comprehend I'm at a loss cause I can read it and make since from it

do we have a grammar check?

View PostI'm sorry, I fixed the spelling on a couple words and if you still can't read/comprehend I'm at a loss cause I can read it and make since from it

Excellent work. Most understandable now.

As for the deal with women, don't try and figure them out. It's unhealthy and impossible. In fact you never had them figured out at all, merely had the mistaken impression of it.

And the really raw deal is we can't help loving them anyway. It's hardwired into both of our brains. Fantastic creatures, and no matter what they do, we'll always come back for more.

Because we're nuts too.

View PostBaby, youre so young and not to diminish what youre feeling but youll feel it again about another, then when you really make the right connection, all those other girls will seem like a joke. every tings gonna be arie.

And watch out for the older ones. They're wise, and therefore much more dangerous. biggrin.gif

View Posti was a teen 2 years ago, i speak that language well, but i dont understand much that you typed. sounds to me like your girl dumped you cuz you were being a butthead, now you see her around (prolly with another guy) and it makes you feel bad. you thought you were over her but now that she's got this new guy you decided your still in love with her? sounds like ya blew it bro. go find another.

btw don't try to beat the "temotation" of doing bad things, thats what being a teens all about!

Not really. She dumped me cause she didn't want to be n a long distance relationship. And I could care less who she's with as long as she's happy. I never have seen her with another guy and I'd she was best of luck to her!

What my problem is, she says she don't want me no more, but she came on2 me.

I don't love her anymore and don't want the feelings back. And don't wanna be doin things I'll regret later

As for beating the temptation... I'd you saw me you would not think I'm 18 you would most likely mistake me for 20something. I don't feel like taking the chances like others my age and I don't plan on f***ing my life up because of taking them

View PostThat's why you pick the one with the biggest knockers. Once you get to play with them, it doesn't really matter what happens.

Motor Boating???