Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Charleston

CCA Auction ?

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Yep, I'm here biggrin.gif

We're doing something a little different this year - A BBQ at Winslow Park in Freeport on May 30th. We're still going to have the auction, but I haven't started bugging folks about it, since we have a bit more lead time.

It ought to be a great time - we were hearing from a lot of folks that they were getting "banquet fatigue" from going to the same events every year (TU, DU, NWTF, etc) so we decided to experiment this year. We're hoping to have some fun events, good food, and of course, great auction items.

If it ever stops snowing I'm headed to a CCA meeting tonight. I'll update this thread with more info (maybe even some specifics on auction items) as I get it.

-Matt

Let me know a couple weeks in advance on what you need for the auction/s.

Maybe we can all meet up again this year. I will be back up that way in July.

Update on the CCA Maine Banquet:

We're regularly updating the list of auction items over at www.cca-maine.org and you can now also buy banquet tickets online as well.

We've got some great auction items again this year - trips, gear, etc. - Charleston has been kind enough to donate some very nice custom wood in the past, and I'm hoping to have a few plugs on offer this year too.

Also, we'll be set up right on the water, and the tide ought to be just about right for wetting a line in the afternoon - who knows if the stripers will be around yet, but it'll be fun to swim a few plugs at the very least.

-Matt