Misc. Bar Stuff and two rod and reel combos

hey everyone!

i started to clean out my basement and bar area yesterday because im moving back to PA. the new place im moving to wont have a bar so im gonna need to get rid of some of my "bar stuff"...for some reason i cant download pics on here so you can email me and i will send you some pics if your interested..

Black and White Autographed Mickey Mantle Poster 16x24 W/Frame--$300

Guiness Dart Board...never used, just had it up on the wall because it looks great. brand new it goes for $100...im selling it for $70

Lawrence Taylor auotgraphed football..on the footballl it has his auotgraph his number 56 and HOF 99...its on a rubber composite football not a real leather one but its still a beauty...$200

Shimano Compre Rod CPS-70M2B 2piece 7ft. power medium, action fast, 6-12lb test. its matched up with Penn Captiva CV2000...the rod has light scratches, the reel is has a bunch of scratches on the handle from falling around in the back of my truck, otherwise excellent condition..$115 for the combo

.Fenwick Eagle GT 49UL 4'9" 1-6lb test..matched up with Tica Cetus SS500...both in excellent condition...$70

im open to trades also