Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kings over Queens

I met three of the nicest people in the world Friday night

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

I debated whether to post this in public for fear it would read too much like a lookee me type thread, but decided that things like this...good things, need to be shouted from hill tops. That's what the community is about. icon14.gif

So, anyway, last Friday, I had the pleasure to spend some time with Labrador 1, East End Lou, and John (forgot his user name) from Rahhchester wink.gif and I have to tell you, you'd have to travel far and wide to meet nicer people.

I guess my point, in difficult times like these, where it's so easy to get consumed in all the negative, take a second and consider how many genuinely nice people are there, from all walks of life, and if that doesn't make you smile, well...I dunno.

So that my KoQ feel good thread for Monday, March 9, 2009. smile.gif

I've said it many times before, but untill you experience it for yourself you won't appreciate how genuine and nice the members here can be.clapping.gif

KoQ Glad to see you met some new friends. If you come to RI I'll show you some more.smile.gif

Bruce

View PostSometimes I get a little afraid when I meet new people from here because of their tremendous niceness.redface.gif

I'm a prick in real life. Nothing to be scared of.

KoQ - it was truly a pleasure and we certainly appreciated the invite (and the special "Green" hit the spot). smile.gif I'm still trying to count all the stuff I took from Tim's garage when he wasn't looking wink.gif

Sometimes I think members should be required to attend informal gatherings with other members here. I bet it would almost put the moderators out of a job.

Ryan