Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AT Grimaldi

it starts

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

I traded a plug for a pogie pen from NIKO. We had to dismantle it to get it into my car.

This past weekend, I hog crimped it back together, did a little trimming, installed oak runners, 2 bricks and she is ready to go!

Now - for the pouring of a million snagging hooks and to practice the cast net.

BTW - the boat is coming along and the hardware has been ordered and partially received!

- ATG

youguys!!

the hardware is ordered and should start to be mounted this week.

I predict that between now and launch, I will loose, what little precious sanity I have left, 4 times.

- ATG

View Postyouguys!!

the hardware is ordered and should start to be mounted this week.

I predict that between now and launch, I will loose, what little precious sanity I have left, 4 times.

- ATG

By hardware,do you mean a stainless gunnel-mounted puke-bucket? You=cwm18.gifblackeye.gif Me= cwm12.gifHappyWave.gif Us= freak.gif

Nope.

I got a high capacity raw water washdown to wash all the pukage out the back scuppers quickly.

there has to be a way to fix this motion sick problem I have. I think I'm gonna just try the patch and time on the water in the bay then increase conditions until mr charlie arrives.

We'll see.

- ATG

View PostNope.

I got a high capacity raw water washdown to wash all the pukage out the back scuppers quickly.

there has to be a way to fix this motion sick problem I have. I think I'm gonna just try the patch and time on the water in the bay then increase conditions until mr charlie arrives.

We'll see.

- ATG

All its going to take is a phone call and this Mr. Charlie will be there!!!biggrin.gif

Didn't anyone tell him about the magic placebo pills that will keep him from getting seasick?headscratch.gif