Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iphish

WTB throw net

10 posts in this topic

Looking to buy a throw net, around 8 ft got one laying around? Maybe you tried it and have since decided it's not for you?

I want to give it try with bait fish this summer

comment here what you have available.

They are measured closed... are you looking for a 16ft open, or 8 open??? They make the 8ft that opens to 16ft, but you gotta be "real good" at throwing one smile.gif I have a 4 ft/opens to 8ft.... only threw it a couple times, slipped on a rock and busted my head open redface.gif Went to using traps instead, lol. I used them for years, not hard for the smaller ones, just for Flunder minnows found traps wore a lot less hastle! Pretty heavy, not sure what it would cost to ship, but let me know. If you'd like that size, we can work something out. I'm easy! Does no good packed in the bag/in my big minnow bucket I don't use either wink.gif

allow me to clarify a little more. I am looking for something throw-able sounds like without getting over my head a 4 that opens to 8 might be the way to go. Also I would prefer to use paypal. Yes to pogies too

No response in a couple of days, it's on the table, but health keeps me from staying on top of things daily. I can always be PMed to get me on track... just don't want to think anyone is being ignored smile.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0