Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StriperTC

wtt fly rod for reel

29 posts in this topic

Have a Penn gold medal fly rod. two piece nine feet ten weight im5 6109 graphite.$45.00

Also have a fenwick twelve weight two piece with fore grip for $75.00 or trade .

In Addition I have a scientific anglers 9' 5/6 weight two piece..$25.00 and finally.... A pfleuger nine foot nine weight, i think. no writing on this one.

asking $35 or will trade.

Pics up in a bit. Battery charging.

Hmmmm, that would help..confused.gif

Looking for a fly reel.say eight or nine weight or five or six. However if you have a conventional i'd be interested in that as well. Must drink more coffee!!biggrin.gif

I have a couple of reels that I would trade...

NIB OKUMA Magnitude 7/8

New, Never used (No Box) Scientific Angler System 1 456

Both great reels...gifts...just never used them...If you pay shipping for the rod...I would offer both (I ship reels) for the Penn and the Fenwick.

I live in Norfolk, VA

Frank

Good afternoon Frank, Thank you for the offer. Think i'm going to hold out a bit longer. not saying no, just want to see what else if anything comes down the pike. Tom

Just from the feel/heft of it. It's fairly heavy, comparable to an nine weight. I could see it throwing a ten weight.Tom

If memory serves me correctly, I used it on the Salmon river for fall run salmon.

Hey Dale, Would prefer to sell it rather than trade. However I have to wait to hear from Frank re a trade. If That doesn't pan out, we have a deal. Tomsmile.gif

Should know this evening.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0